Download QuickInstaller Preview
- At the moment the whole system is hosted on a Intel NUC i5 at my home with 50 Mbit upload speed.
- It's not long until users will get time out- or service unavailable errors.
- Another big issue is that QuickInstaller doesn't have a so called Code Signing certificate.
- This causes antivirus programs to report it as malicious and prevents users to use QuickInstaller. I've received several emails regarding this issue and many uninstall QuickInstaller.
- It also cause Microsoft Smartcreen filter to block the application.
Software available on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind,
and by downloading you agree to the terms of this Disclaimer.
QuickInstaller never stores any software packages on it's server. All software packages must be available from the software provider.
Hopefully people will find it useful and I will get enough donations to purchase a Code Signing certificate 😉
Download the latest version 0.2.8734.36059. Release Date: 11/30/2023
* QuickInstaller requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime 7.x to run. If not already installed the setup will prompt to automatically download and install the required runtime
Support QuickInstaller: If you think QuickInstaller are valuable and would like to help make it even better, please consider making a (non-tax-deductible) donation.
- Optmized database queries and implemented cache to speed things up.
- Fixed bug when extracting some portable apps.
- * New login feature and is required to submit applications.
- Fixed bug for QucikInstaller to shut down when updating or uninstalling some programs.
- Fixed bug for QuickInstaller to hang for awhile when uninstalling and some batch installs/updates.
- Updated 7-zip executables.
- Fixed bug for error when installing some portable apps.
- Fixed bug for not matching portable apps on product version in some cases.
- Improved update matching with betas. Now always betas are available but matched correctly for updates.
- Minor GUI improvement on Online Apps rows.
- Fixed so new applications that are installed will show up in installed programs automatically.
- Fixed cancel button not being enabled when starting apply in online apps.
- Fixed request timeout message for online apps.
- Improved error handling, status forecolors.
- Minor GUI improvement on showing button for 'quick' settings.
- Some minor error handler improvements when http timeout.
- Updated setup runtime download to v7.0.14
Application startupThe program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
You can get this error when launching QuickInstaller on Windows 7 - 8.1.