How to contribute by submitting applications
- At the moment the whole system is hosted on a Intel NUC i5 at my home with 50 Mbit upload speed.
- It's not long until users will get time out- or service unavailable errors.
- Another big issue is that QuickInstaller doesn't have a so called Code Signing certificate.
- This causes antivirus programs to report it as malicious and prevents users to use QuickInstaller. I've received several emails regarding this issue and many uninstall QuickInstaller.
- It also cause Microsoft Smartcreen filter to block the application.
QuickInstaller never stores any software packages on it's server. All software packages must be available from the software provider.
You can submit any application that is not listed the database. See the documentation page for more information.